|
Thursday, March 12, 2009,2:24 PM
END OF COMMON TESTS!
Seriously, I should not be so happy about that. First of all, this is not the end of tests; this is just the beginning of tests. They are just merely there for us to know if we did understand the concepts for our upcoming A level. I understand this concept through my secondary school teacher. When we were deciding where we should celebrate after the end of our prelims, Mrs Yoga scolded us. She said that we should go home and start revising for our O’level. At that time, I was shocked to hear that because that mentality did not come across my mind before. This is the very first reason why I should not be VERY happy after my common tests. Moreover, I did not think I will do well for the tests because I did not revise early enough for me to understand them fully. Despite taking these tests seriously, I have make lots of stupid mistakes. Honestly, I was quite discouraged by that. For my General Paper, I have actually summarised the points from the wrong passage for my summary. I felt that the paper was doable but I have made such a grave mistake that has costed me 8 marks further from my passing grade. I was so angry with myself for being so blur! Through this common test, I have learnt 2 very important lessons.
1. I will make sure that I will not end myself in this misery state ever again. 2. I must be very careful when I attend the questions.
Even though I am not VERY happy with the common tests, I think I need at least 2 days of break. During these 2 days, I try to catch up my friends! They are the lovely Mighty Hornists ,the prodigy, VANA and my secondary friends. I went out to meet Vana , Bing Yang and Hao Han yesterday. They did not change much, still as bubbly as usual. I felt so comfortable to be with them. During our chit-chat session, I felt so happy for them. They are having their 2 months holidays but complaining that they are bored! Bing Yang said that he would go to shopping mall up to 6 times a week! Vana said that she could sleep up to 12pm everyday! For me, I think that I would be contended if I could have the time to finish all my homework and start my revision early. There was a twist in the story. Since I am a blurqueen, they sent me to the MRT station. Thank You=) However, I did not know how to go home from there. Everything seems to be so unfamiliar. Sights! I was so desperate that I approached a lady who was in her mid-twenties. After she had directed me to the correct train, she asked me if I were a local. “Ya, I am a local. It’s just that I am a bit blur” was my reply to her. Anyway, this is not the first time that I have encountered this type of incident. I have to agree with what my cousin said about me. He said that I have been living in my world all these years. I did not even know how to board MRT home from Marina. Sighs. I did not know who Paris Hilton was until my friends told me yesterday! There is a lot more for me to learn!
I will be meeting my Mighty Hornists today!!! Hehe!!
|