Welcome

Hello!!
Thanks for viewing

Profile

:)Ms Chan
:)
:)
:)
:)
Loves Her Family members
*BombBombMan
*ShowerGal
*ElasticGal
*Bas-scorBoy
*NoNoJie
*KangKangGe
*AndersonGal
*BIGBOY
*GameBoy
*MacGirl
*Niece
!



wishes
Family Members & Friends stay healty
Be A Better Person
Read alot MORE
Travel More Often
Strike On
NO Speciesm in this Bloody World
To Know More About My Friends
More Work & Less Complain
DREAM BIG




tag

CBOX


Links

Agnes
Alex
Anita
Augustine
BingYang
Calla
Cathy
Christine
Fazi
DaJie
Fion
HaoHan
HuiLing
Jessica
JieHui
JieLin
Maggie
Pearly
QiuLin
Serene
Shahira
ShuWei
SiMin
SiMin(OBS)
Steven
TeckSheng
Vanessa
Vivien
WeeLiang
ZhenHao
Shopping
Shopping
4J'07



Archive

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010

Credits

Layout: & - nameless


Thursday, February 12, 2009,5:58 PM

It has been years since I last fell sick. In the past, I did not go to school either because I were so tired that I did not want to because I just did not feel like going. However, everything changes when I come to this college. The principle has enlightened me maybe without knowing my existence. I could remember what he had said about faking sick so as not to come to school. If we were to have such a bad habit in college, we will certainly continue to fake Mcs when we entered the workforce. Who would want to employ someone who is not responsible in his work and keep taking leave? I agree with him totally. For the past 1 year in College, I never skipped any lecture or tutorial. I have promised myself that no matter how exhausted I am, I will still push myself to go to school. This is because A’level is so much different from O’level. There are endless tutorials to work on. Sometimes, we have so many tests that I did not manage to prepare them well. Most of the teachers said that my class is a motivated class and I agreed so. I felt guilty even if I were to slack for a moment. My class is also a smart class. Since I come to this class, I have always gotten bottom line results. Last year, I was the top during mid year and I am confident that I will be able be achieved that again if I were to put in 110%. Okay, I have drifted from what I intend to say.

*BACK TO TOPIC.

For the past 2 days, I have been throwing up and having diarrhoea. I have even thrown up in school yesterday. The guys in my class were quite funny. They kept mocking stuffs like ‘pregnant’ and that did lighten my queasy for a while. Even when I was boarding a bus home, I covered my mouth with both hands so that I would not throw up in the bus.
When I reached home, my saviour mother accompanied me to the clinic. I was so fortunate to have her with me. For the past 2 years, I also thought that she had neglected me. Before my niece was born, I was her princess. After my niece was born, she was so busying that she had no time for me. When I reached home, I hardly chat with her anymore. I always thought that she had not time for me because she has to work from 6am-3pm. Then she will take care of my niece from 8pm to 11pm onwards. I thought she did not love me anymore because I could not feel her care. Back then, I did not really like my niece because she had somehow stolen my princess position. However, I have opened up months after and I always play with her during the night time. For the past 2 days when I was not feeling well and laying in my room, she kept calling my name. She wanted to join me in my bed. She wanted me to hug her. Despite she is only 1 plus and might not know anything; I can feel that she took an instant like on me. I love her too=).
Yesterday, my mother accompanied me to consult the doctor. She cooked porridge just for me. Today, she cooked porridge for me even though she has to reach her work at 6am. She kept monitoring my temperature when I was asleep. She returned home once she was released from her work. I can feel her love and I love her too. She is never a demanding mother. She always scolds me for coming to a college. She always asks me why I did not opt for a poly life instead. She never likes me to stay up late to study and I would end up scolded by her if I were to study after 12pm. She hardly calls me a princess now and when she did, I felt so shy. Now, I truly believe that I am her princess after all. I love you, Mummy.


break the silence


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com