Supposedly, 5 hours later, I should be stationing in the departure area at the Changi Airport. I should have gained a lot of memories from the Chiang Mai trip. Now, all the departure scenes are pending to my mind. Maybe I would have shared a cab with my friends. Maybe, we would be squeezing with the crowd in a bus 27. Do all these matter anymore?
On the 30-1 Dec o8
Despite we did not went for the Chiang Mai trip, nevertheless, the Chiang Mai team went for our TOUR’DE SINGAPORE. Well, we had to cycle in the Eastern Coastal Park Connector during the night time. Would you like to guess the duration that we have taken to complete the journey? Well, we have cycled from 10pm-6am. The sceneries during the night time were so unlike the day. I love that breezy night we had! Seriously, without the companionship from my friends, I think I would soon be falling asleep. We have actually cycled approximately 6okm before we have ended the journey. That feeling was great! Despite our exhausted bodies, we had to carrying on with some thinking questions. After that, we sat down to watch the sunrise! This was the first time I had actually watch the sunrise though it was somehow being blocked by the clouds. Well, in this hectic society, do we still have the time to watch the sunrise? That has never came a crossed my mind even though I think that it would be very nice, especially if I were watching it with my boyfriend=) Soon, Mr. Sala treated Mosha ( our group name) breakfast. I felt quite guilty as all of us were ordering quite expensive meals such as Big Breakfast and had make him to spend so much money on us. He is a very good teacher and I have learnt quite a lot from him. There were times whereby I was complaining to him about a guy that I disliked, his positive remarks would always make the situation that I have faced to be so much better. Well, I still have so much to learn.
Appendix

The Tour de France is a bicycle race over more than 3,500 kilometres (2,200 mi). It is held in France and visits a bordering country every year. It usually lasts 23 days. Cyclists from all over the world take part. The race is broken down into day-long segments, called stages. The time it takes for runners to finish each stage is totaled to find an overall winner for the race. The rider with the least elapsed time each day wears a yellow jersey[1] The course changes every year but it has always finished in Paris. There are similar races in Italy and Spain but the Tour de France is the oldest, the most prestigious and the best known.
Hello! I am Mosha~