|
Monday, December 29, 2008,2:33 AM
I am so frustrated with myself. Everyday I tell myself to concentrate on my homework but I failed. Nonetheless, I am so contended with this holiday, so far!
25th December.
I was with my Girlfriend, QiuQiu and my shortest senior, Jiehui. We went to Cotton On to visit my enemy, Jessica. She was working in Cotton On that day! Seriously, I was there more for the discount than to visit her. *opps!
26 December.
Vana, JieLin and I went to Calla’s house to celebrate Christmas! Since ‘Christmas is about giving’, I had designed cards , gifts and a dozen of donuts for them. This was the first time I was generous and became so broke after that. Together with my remaining 50 cents, I went to Calla’s house. Calla’s house was so cool and clean! Soon, we started to receive our gifts! I must thank JieLin for a super nice black pouch. I was ecstatic to received the first card for Christmas card from Vana. I was thankful to Calla for providing her accommodation. Last but not least, I think Vana should be very happy with TQL for treating us breakfast. This was because she kept complaining that she was hungry when it was only 5am? I was so relieved that we were given the whole night to gossip about the usual freaks. JieLin was so funny. She kept trying to convince me that love takes two to clap? Vana thinking was worse! She wanted to be married before she turned 2_. That was so young. I wish I would get myself married by the age of 40s, I think. However, I was kind of influence by their thinking too. That night was really fun! We had watched some horror movies on that very night. Poor JieLin, she was so frightened that she tried to play PSP instead. It was my honour to know Joshua and TQL as Calla’s brother and TQL were sociable. I wish that Vana and JieLin’s future boyfriend could click with us too. I must really be grateful for having so many good friends like them. Shall we make this ‘staying overnight’ an annual event?
27 December.
My family members were celebrating an extremely belated Christmas. We went to Food Paradise to have our dinner. Bas-Scor Boy had treated us a lot of delicious food! There were chilli crabs, cheese crabs, pork ribs,etc.. Before the dinner, we had gift’s exchange among ourselves.
1.QingXiang kor kor( Bas-Scor Boy) had received a running gear from Xue Shuang( Anderson Gal) 2. DaJie( Elastic Gal) had received a super unique accessories holder from ErJie ( No No Jie) 3. KeeKang Kor Kor ( kang kang ge) had received a super unique slippers from xueying( Gao Kui gal) 4. Er Jie (No No Jie) had received a bottle of car wash wax from korkor( GameBoy) 5. XueShuang( Anderson Gal) had received a super unique pouch from DaJie( Elastic Gal) 6. Kor Kor( GameBoy) had received a thumb drive from KeeKang Kor Kor( Kang Kang Ge) 7. XueYing( Gao Kui Gal) had received a super unique pencil case from JiaYing( Niece)
After we had eaten our dinner, NoNo Jie, Anderson Gal and I went to KangKang Ge’s house. His niece, Celeste, was so cute! She was going be 4! I love her lovely accents and her rosy cheeks. She was a PR in Australia and her mandarin was kind of weird? I wish that my niece would grow up to be like her.
28 December.
I lose my focus! Instead of doing my homework, I packed 1/16 of my bedroom. Anderson Gal and I started to pack our messy bedroom at 5pm and we ‘managed’ to somehow finished packing by 12am. We were beaten!
As promised, I shall post some of the photos taken during ShuPei’s birthday celebration!



 


            It was a surprise birthday for ShuPei. The birthday girl was super surprised when she saw Vana, HuiLing, Fazi, YinHui, HuiLi, Pearly and Fion at Marina Barrage. She needed to do a forfeit because she did not bring any food for the picnic (a scheme from Vana!). Hence she was blindfolded and needed to carry along a tag with her. “ I AM WARNING YOU TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” was wrote on the tag. She was blindfolded and walking around with that tag. No knowing what was wrote on the tag, she felt puzzled when she had gotten blessings from many strangers. A group of Malay guys even sang her a birthday song with a guitar. It was so cool! Then we brought her to JUST ACIA for her dinner. We ended her birthday with durians and funny games! And of course hearing me singing songs like 'Hot & Cold' & Womanizer! WHAHA!
|