|
Sunday, November 18, 2007,3:43 PM
Dear Friends
It's only merely 6 days since my last paper! I am not underestimating how ''slow'' the time is crawling but too many things have occurred in these past 6 days. They are too good to be true...
Before that, i would like to thank this following people who had added colours to my life!
Bomb bomb man: During my o'level, he never failed to cook delicious food for our family.Though he discourage his children from studying, we appreciate him=)
Showergal: In fact, she should be named WONDER WOMAN! This woman has given birth to 4 beautiful daughters( opps*) Without her, there won't be us!
Elastic Lady: Wah! She is powerful. She has given birth to 7mm. NATURAL BIRTH OK! . During Secondary 1, i was having sort of depression. hahas. Without her counseling, i guess i will be in Hougang Chalert.
Basscor Man: The Father of 7mm. Thanks for buying jackets for Anderson Gal and I when you went to USA. Touch? yea! A good father indeed!
Nono Jie: This sister of mine! The Financial Lady for Air Conditioner, Window, baby's bed, washing machine... I guess it's heart aching ar? But i did contribute too! I will always be your cheap labour, BOSS! hhaas
Kang Kang Ge: hahas! Thanks for lending me your Camera! A very committed and caring person! All the best, especially in year 2010!! hehe!
Anderson Gal: Thanks for mugging with me! I really appreciate you! Whenever i am stress, you never fail to make me laugh. Those Indian dances that you had danced are ''GREAT''. All the best for your A'level! I believe you can go for DA XUE!! gogogog!!!
Big Boy: Anderson gal is not easy to woo! hahas! CONTINUE to use your care and love to melt her! hahas. Rest assure. When you are in Army, i will ''protect'' her. You know ar? hahas!
Game Boy: Hmm... thanks for buying me a cup of coffee. During my core Geo paper 2! Better not to take me for granted again! I really appreciate you, kor kor=)
Mac Gal: Sorry for ... many many things. I believe you have a bright future!
Jie Lin: This girl. She is more like a mother than a bestie to me. Honestly, i felt honoured to have her as my friend! This friend really cares for me. She taught me that'' studies is not everything''. Despite of my hot temper, she accepted me as the Xue Ying i am. We forgive each other for the bad things we have done. At times, she would use her precious time to write a letter for me. Thanks. No wonder tons of guys are waiting for you!
Shu Pei: You look so beautiful during Prom Night! Indeed, a shiny star! I knew you since the first day of school? Hahas. But start to treasure you only when i was in secondary 3. This girl is so fillal! She is so caring, patient, intelligent, humble, friendly.... With such a good character, I believe your princes will come and will be waiting for you to choose! hahas. Thanks my friend! The girl that can listen to me bearing grudges for hours! hehe...
Vanessa: You are beautiful! Really! Both mentally and physically. During his/ss lessons, i would always look at you. Then i would say to Jie Lin ''Vana is so pretty sia''. It's true! Of course i am not a pervert! hahas. Honestly, i really envy you. There are hardly any who is good in both English and Mother Tongue. Another person is Nurul! HAHAAS. You are sensible too! Really and abit... MEAN. lols Joking la! I will be missing you!
Calla: yoyoz! A very smart lady! Calla, you are indeed a WORLD READY YOUTH. There are 4C i can see you in. Committed to church. Confidence in your school work and indeed achieve good result. Compassionate to friends. You are always there for us when we have any queries! Creativity...in your dressing! Of course your Art!
MIGHTY HORNISTS: Hmmm... i really love you gals alot! Of course, that include Mr ER and Ding Xiang. You girls teaches me that hard work will pay off. Let's start from the oldest...
Jie Hui: Another girl that has taught me study is not everything! yOU NEVER give me attitude even though you are my senior! Not even once! In fact, you taught me whenever i encountered problems. Though we ''quarrel'' often, i know you love me! Cause i feel that way too!! We gonna keep in touch k! Jia You for your DA XUE!!!!!!! hahahs
Qiu Lin: I have rivals!!ohhh! How i wish we can go to school together, studying together, eat together, go home together.... But play horn together..? hahas! I am glad that i have a beautiful girlfriend like you! At times i really miss JH and you! I am really grateful for your listening ears and your advices! Thanks dear! You rock my world. Also, i am really touch
|