Welcome

Hello!!
Thanks for viewing

Profile

:)Ms Chan
:)
:)
:)
:)
Loves Her Family members
*BombBombMan
*ShowerGal
*ElasticGal
*Bas-scorBoy
*NoNoJie
*KangKangGe
*AndersonGal
*BIGBOY
*GameBoy
*MacGirl
*Niece
!



wishes
Family Members & Friends stay healty
Be A Better Person
Read alot MORE
Travel More Often
Strike On
NO Speciesm in this Bloody World
To Know More About My Friends
More Work & Less Complain
DREAM BIG




tag

CBOX


Links

Agnes
Alex
Anita
Augustine
BingYang
Calla
Cathy
Christine
Fazi
DaJie
Fion
HaoHan
HuiLing
Jessica
JieHui
JieLin
Maggie
Pearly
QiuLin
Serene
Shahira
ShuWei
SiMin
SiMin(OBS)
Steven
TeckSheng
Vanessa
Vivien
WeeLiang
ZhenHao
Shopping
Shopping
4J'07



Archive

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010

Credits

Layout: & - nameless


Saturday, September 01, 2007,12:57 PM

Dear Friends

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!

Relax, there is no one toying with my feeling! I mean YES, he did toy with my feeling but not those love love type. He has cheated my money! I am already so poor yet he still had the cheek to take it! WHAT THE HELL! If he really did not know how to help me, he should have informed his wife long ago! That would have save alot of unnecessary troubles!

A week ago, i have infected sore eyes from my dad. At first i was sort of worried as i have to take my prelim papers on the following days. Thus, i went to consult this particular doctor. He told me to use a type of eye drop(GREEN).That costed me about $19. 2 days later, my eyes was not feeling any better. Thus, i went to consult him again! The second consultation, he passed me another type of eye drop(ORANGE). I brought it and that costed me $8! Today, my eyes is soring! BOTH! At first, i was infected with one eyes only! A WEEK LATER, which is today, both of my eyes are red and swollen! I DID NOT DARE TO OPEN MY EYES, BECAUSE IT WAS SO PAINFUL! I WAS TEARING AND TEARING WITHOUT KNOWING WHY! WHAT THE HELL...
I went to consult the doctor ONCE AGAIN! This is the very THIRD time i went to the SAME clinic in the SAME WEEK! Though angry, i still went. This time, i consulted his wife. She was so experienced. She checked me thoroughly and had given me the SAME GREEN eye drop on my first consultation. She said that GREEN eye drop is much better than the ORANGE one! WHAT THE HELL...
Anyway, i still brought it. IT COSTS ME $30...
I AM SPEECHLESS!
I AM STILL TEARING NOW...
I AM CURSING AND SWEARING, I KNOW.

The stupid doctor for being so useless! I think he should just let his wife handle the clinic ALONE!!!! I really regret for not consulting his wife earlier! That would have save alot of unnecessary troubles and money! That one soring eyes would be have recovered! IT IS SO MISERABLE and i hope you don't get it too!
I KNOW I AM CRUDE AND I HATE IT !

Sorry..



break the silence


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com