|
Sunday, January 14, 2007,3:55 AM
Dear Friends
Many things happened within a week.This is the second week after school's reopening! Yet,there are already tons of homework waiting for me to complete... Though I am stress,I enjoy this kind of life^^. I mean I like to study,CCA as well as councilor duty! Weirdo? hahahas... I enjoy the company from my class! With horny yet harmless guys and chatty girls. Maybe that's the reason for teachers to complain that this year 4J is especially noisy and roundy as compared to the previous years! Whahaha! But...who cares?! We love that our class^^
Sometimes,I dozed off during lessons! Either is I did not have ample of sleep or I started to build castle in the air! Sorry friends, I did look fierce when I am tired. Hope I did not give you the impression as ''i don't like you''^^ Calla told me that she thought I don't like her, but the fact is I LOVE HER! hahaa.. Thanks for correcting this stupid mistake of mine^^ I will try to smile more often but it looks kind of stupid?LOLS!
I remembered vividly it was a Thursday morning. I saw this junior of mine ********* was being bullied by his friends! I never voice out for him. Inside me,kind of anger was building within. Next time,if I happened to see that banch of boys bully him, I make sure I scold them with all my might.I don't give a damn to their curses but I am afraid he might not even have a single friend if I have done that! He is somebody to be admire for his determination in school and band though he has little friends! Yet, no ones wants to be his friends.Why? Please don't tell me racist exists in CVSS...
Friday was an interesting day! During English Lesson, Mrs Fiona Tan told us a poem about ''I LOVE HOMEWORK''. I was laughing till my sides pain! Who will like homework? LOLS! She said that her expectation for our class is realistic( most of the our essays failed ,with the highest marks of 16/30). As expected, I failed my essay^^ Lols... also I have to rewrite a new storyline. Jia You Dr Chan! Love love love... During Band, Mr Lee gave us 10 rounds of running. Guess what? At first, I played the wrong rhythm in Figure E. Jess corrected me. After that, Jess played the wrong rhythm herself.Both of us started to giggle. Mr Lee asked the whole band to play this time round, Fion played the wrong rhythm! The four of us were laughing instead of playing with the band, leaving the two poor sec 2 didn't know what was happening! Mr Lee said that we were disrupting his lesson, so 10 rounds of running! May was still laughing when she heard that...Lols. When Mr Lee asked the whole brass section to play, May played the same wrong rhythm this time round! Whhaha... we are fated to be the hornists! Lols
Straight after band, we went for the BRUCKNER'S SEVENTH! We were angry with Mee Xiang for not driving us.When we reached there, there were little people.Then we realised that Mee Er had given us the wrong information. Instead of 7.30pm, he told us it starts at 7pm.Lols... afraid we will be late? hahas...
The concert was BRAVO! The four hornists were fantastic! Other than Mee Xiang, they are the most most most talented Hornists I have never met in my life! The way they played their music were so sooting. WOW...Cvss hornists section will try to improve our standard to their! I must admit that I have fallen asleep when I was listening to the music from the Orchestra, so guilty. I tried to pay as much attention as my mind could afford to give...^^Sorry...
In Between, Many thing happened. One kind Foreigner had given us a SSO ticket. It was so coincidence that we were sort of one ticket! Thanks^^ As the six of us would like to sit together, Ms Tan gave that ticket to *****. Then we saw the foreigner and ***** started to point at us. Opps...so sorry!
After the concert, we explained to Mr Lee our reason for giggling during band practice. He accepted it!! Luckily,we never dragged the two sec 2 with us^^
The six of us went for our Dian Xin.I really appreciate May's mother drove us home.Thanks! By then, it was alreally reaching 12 midnight! My BIG FACE! lols...
Actually, I should be having breakfast with Mighy Hornists now. However,I have to stay at home to prepare BBQ food with my father. Today, my sister is going to celebrate her early 23th birthday. WOw...I am going for a swim later on! hahahas^^
Btw....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 3 PEOPLE WHO'S BIRTHDAY FALLS ON 15 JAN! ~Er Jie ~Qiu Lin ~Steven
This 3 people are damn smart! May all the best in whatever they do!!! *** why my birthday is not 15 Jan? LOLS
long-winded me=)
|