|
Saturday, January 06, 2007,3:31 PM
Dear Friends
Many Many sweet things happened for the past few days! If you are bored, feel free to read my boring days^^ hehe...
Tuesday
Together with Anderson boy and Anderson girl, we went to Hougang Mall to look out for promotion for Handphone! Then I saw Jing Wen,Steven and Kaili. We shopped till 5pm without any idea which handphone promotion was good. After that, I went to Hougang Green to buy hair pins with Anderson girl! I was so execited that school's reopens again! When I was about to sleep, my phone rang.Thus...conference started. My first day( a big china panda!) yawns~
Wednesday
It was the first day of school! I was so happy!! The day was started with long long speeches from the teachers. I was satisfied with all the teachers! They are GREAT^^ By the way, our dearest physics teachers, please don't keep persuade us for dropping our pure sciences! Lols! Hope no one will switch to combined sciences^^
Thursday
It was a long day! As usual, the teachers told us the importance of O'level. Many funny things happened...LOLS! I was so embarrassed for those funny answers that I have gave! Gosh...the teacher might have misunderstanding that I had a crush on him! I was so stupid... Hey Mighty Hornists stop laughing at me! Whahas... After that, band members went to the SCH for testing the sound projection. Previously, I had 2 bowls of noodles plus noodles, but I was already hungry then! I had reached home at 11.30pm? After having my dinner, I was trying to ''catch'' my beauty sleep! Yawns~
Friday
I am beaten! I am beaten! Lols... Let me tell you a good new! My English class is in Band 1! Is it hard to believe? Hahahs... I shall say it is more of luck, because I memorise only one compo essay( the teacher asked us to memorise) and it was fixed completely in to one of the exam topics! hahahas^^ Now I am really stressed up by my English! May Buddha bless me... After band, after councilors meeting, Mighty Hornists and Bennett board a taxi to SQ sec. After that, Mr Er treated us! It was nice^^ Yummy yummy yummy~ It was raining in Jurong then! Poor Mighty Hornists and Sing Yee, we had waited for the taxi for so long! Somemore,taxi uncles rejected us because we have 5 people! Luckily, a taxi uncle agreed!But, he drove long way( cheated our money!) Such a heavily rain in Jurong, yet there is no rain in Hougang! I shall asked May to stop the Sky from playing with the rain(jk jk) Maybe it is trying to tell us'' RAIN IS COMING''! hahaha^^
S0rry... we don't know that we have make you disappointed. But we were informed last afternoon. We really hope you will understand^^
|