Welcome

Hello!!
Thanks for viewing

Profile

:)Ms Chan
:)
:)
:)
:)
Loves Her Family members
*BombBombMan
*ShowerGal
*ElasticGal
*Bas-scorBoy
*NoNoJie
*KangKangGe
*AndersonGal
*BIGBOY
*GameBoy
*MacGirl
*Niece
!



wishes
Family Members & Friends stay healty
Be A Better Person
Read alot MORE
Travel More Often
Strike On
NO Speciesm in this Bloody World
To Know More About My Friends
More Work & Less Complain
DREAM BIG




tag

CBOX


Links

Agnes
Alex
Anita
Augustine
BingYang
Calla
Cathy
Christine
Fazi
DaJie
Fion
HaoHan
HuiLing
Jessica
JieHui
JieLin
Maggie
Pearly
QiuLin
Serene
Shahira
ShuWei
SiMin
SiMin(OBS)
Steven
TeckSheng
Vanessa
Vivien
WeeLiang
ZhenHao
Shopping
Shopping
4J'07



Archive

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010

Credits

Layout: & - nameless


Friday, January 19, 2007,9:16 PM

Dear Friends


As usual,I will be updating what I have done for the past 6 days? Though I know it's kind of boring, just bear with me? haha=)

Sunday

Together with Jie Hui, Fion, Jess and May, we went to Qiu Lin house secretly. We hope to give her a BIG BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! We bought cake(NTUC), and shared a present(G00ng doll) with SiMin and PeiYun.
Qiu Lin was too smart for that! She knew that we were be giving her a ''surprise''. As earlier on, we did promise that we will be celebrating her birthday! Yet, none of us pick up the phone when she called us! Whahaas
That was the very first time I came to Qiu Lin house! It was nice=) Poor Jessica, she was being accused for staining the doll(which I was the one!)As I was eating the cake (hugging the doll at the same time),I had stained the doll! Luckily Qiu Lin did not scold me^^ hehe

Monday

Happy Birthday to the four of them.They are Er Jie,Qiu Lin,Steven and sofiya(spell like that?).Unlike them,I was having a very bad day! Forget about it. I know that I have attitude problem, but I don't think I have done anything wrong! Many things happened... My responsible? What about your understanding? Totally turned off by that incident!

Tuesday

After my chemistry lesson, I went for sectional practice. After that,May and I went to Hougang Green to do our homework.This was the 3rd English draft I have done since school's reopen! My English standard is to bad to be truth! haiz,...

Wednesday

The day I went home earlier! Back home... I LOVE THIS KIND OF FEELING!!!

Thursday

I love TP! The students made me felt welcome! Though I am not interested in those courses, I enjoyed being there! Guess what? Jie Lin and I were on the TP stage,and each received a Ben and Jerry ice cream voucher! Somemore, I have won a $50 facial thingy!(lame)
I saw many interesting CCA there. Take for instance,folding 15kg of paper cranes,the students help the elderly to earn a packet of rice! It was such a meaningful CCA!!
By then, many people had already went off. Leaving few Cvss students,we joined the Mass Dance! A guy actually asked me for a dance! I was stunned! Anyway, I enjoyed the dance alot! It was fun!!!

After exchanging Msn with Su Ling, we went home! It was already 7.45pm then!

Friday

I always love FRIDAY! That's mean I g0t 3 more days to rest! Next week is going to be a tiring one. Lots of homework and exams are waiting for me... stress!






break the silence


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com