|
Wednesday, December 06, 2006,5:13 PM
Dear Friends (Sunday)
Hey people! Especially those who had chatted with my 3rd sis in the MSN conversation. I was there watching the conversation for the WHOLE night! Hope you don't really believe that i was bathing(For an hour in the middle of the night?) Lols... But one thing she mentioned was true I NEVER LIKE TO BATH! (bad habit bad habit) ^^ yaya...i was execited to go to the zoo... lols
YESTERDAY! (Mon)
Together with Shannon,Sing Yee, Vannesa, Yin Hui, Ai Ling , we went to the zoo cum Night Safari! . All of us met outside the school other than Sing Yee and Vannesa, and we were late. In fact, was very very late! We reached outside the school only til 9am instead of 7.30am? Lols.. then poor Vannesa and Sing Yee had to wait for us! hehe^^
Early in the morning, i was being bullied by Vannesa! She IS a very very bad yet nice girl! Lols... sounds abit ironical? lols. Then we went to the zoo! Many interesting things happened in between,,,especially my pant! Lols.. Then we went to KFC, and saw the JJ?Lols...
I was so execited then, cause i have taken pictures with Giraffe! I love Giraffe, cause they are simply beautiful!! Ok... Ai Ling, being the most '' artistic'' one, took many interesting shoots! Lols..
It was about 7.30pm when we were heading for Night Sarafi! The show was nice, though Vannesa had watched it twice! hehe~ The tram journey was interesting! The animals were so cool... and it was really dark then!
Together , the six of us tracked our way for another tram! That very moment...only one word could describe my feeling, THRILL! The very same feeling when i was in OBS...^^
Anyway, i had a fun time being there! Other than the guiltiness of being late home ! It's was already passing midnight when I was back! And.. if I missed the 161, I might need to walk home! Lols... Luckily the buses were fast! Whew...
Well.. It was quite scary to walk home when you heard nothing else but your footsteps. Luckily, I have my headphones on... lols
Thanks Buddha, for such a good whether! We really appreciate it^^
TODAY! (Tue)
A very dry and scary m0rning! I was too tired to joke or play... Not feeling really well.. The pathetic blue chair (only Mighty Hornists know) Walk back from school with May I was feeling abit lost about those like or love thingy Thanks for her advise...^^
In conclusion, I still don't know what to do! Whahaas...
|