|
Friday, November 10, 2006,11:36 PM
Dear friends
DHANABALAN WATCH ROCK!
Yes,I am back to my comfort zone! I would still remembered how merciless the mosquitoes were! Despite we had applied alot of insect repellent,they were still very determined to suck our blood! They were really irritating,but there is something to learn from them! They were just trying to be alive for another 3 more hours,is it too much to ask?(wondering''/)
The first thing i have done when i stepped into my house,i was heading for the toliet! I was having a bad DIARRHOEA...3rd time for this week! I must have eaten something i shouldn't have consumed! After that,i had Coke+Ice Cream! hehe=) Bath then sleep...
During this 5 days outdoor discovery course(Dhanabalan Watch),i have learnt many things from them!I will never forget them,never! This is the very first time i have such a strong bonding for friends i just knew!Many things happened during this trip made me grew up to be a better person! Really,i will try to be more Confident,Committed,Compassion,Considerate,Commumication with others,Cooperate with the others and etc...
Sometimes,we tend to complain, but does that really help?Thing happens beyond our control...and we have to take it as a challenge in order to overcome it! From today onwards,i shall overcome my fear no matter how hard it is going to be! Time will not stop beacause of me,...
This 5 days has caused my whole body aching terribly.My knee has painted 9 polka dots(Blue-Black) onto it!lols... but LIFE STILL MOVE ON!
Let's me briefly describe DHANABALAN WATCH to you
Samuel: At first,he looks like a gangster to me! Never did i expect he is somebody! He has taught us many things .For instance,''the grasses along the side is growing;they know we will come here one day!''Touching~ He is tanned,25 years old with muscular 6 pact on! Erm...eat an average 6 bowls of rice everyday! Like to craps alot,but we like it! He's dare to dream,to try! He is somebody w0rth respecting...
ZhengDA: My first impression on him? He is a quiet guy witha cool face! Everything changed when i saw the REAL him! He is really humorous and fun! Hehas sportmanship! He is also the inventor of http://www.DL.com de Mei Mei and etc...
Jia Jin: He has found his sweet heart during this camp! It's a good new! Lols... Remembered on the 3rd day,when everyone had fallen a sleep,we are still awake!Being lame,we talked about many lame joke! w00 her,Duman boy!! [GG]
Wei Ming: My Kayat Partner!Lols...It was really fun then! We saw jelly fishes during our way to camp two! Let's kayat somedays!!!
Jovis: At first,we alway use an unfriendly tone against each other! But as time goes by,we help one another! Hope you will not be sooo greedy by applying so much sun block onto your forehead! again! Lols..eyesbrow wont help! ~Thank for the jerry can=)
Vannessa: The sec 2 girl!! We were the only two wearing contact lenses in the watch! Let's be vain together!!!whahaa
Joan: Thank for being soo humorous! I really appreciate it!Remember that day we went to the ''green gate'' to peep!whahaa
Si Min: Lols,,,paddy!hehe... Did we put a ''X'' on the buried area? i wondered were baby be there?Hmmm... I will miss you GAL! Thank!!
Mao Pei: We have been sticking together for the past 5 days! When we were doing hight element,you commit to be more daring!Hope you will acheive your goal! Thank for helping me soooo much,i really appreciate it! I am in molten in water,Arghhh....lols
Mela: The first perso that was introduced to me! The only person that would say that''band is tough...but is fun!''...lols!
MiMi: I would never forget that night,when you were ''praying for gods''.That makes Jia Jin and me wondering WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEN! lOLS.... i WOULD NEVER forget the cool jokes we had shared together! Vivian: She is the girl that had cooked the RICE successfully! Despite her stomach was aching,she still pulled her way through to make it for the 2okm of tracking! Go on girl...You can pull everything through!! ViKi:A very sweet girl! She have been quiet at first,...but as heard the conversation of her ,se wasno that quiet!! Lols...sweety! Christine: The girl that tresure friends alot! That's why i like her(my les partner!)LOls...She was a very good friend!! I love her! I would never forget the night Mao Pei and I THOUGHT you were VIVIAN!! LOLS....whahaha Jun Ting: A very pretty and sweet girl! I would still remember she answered our lame joke with any difficulties! A pro gal! lOLS...hope a good ending for GG and You=) Yu Ying: Althought our ''Ying'' is not the same! However,...i will never forget you! The way you encourage me when i was having camp! Thank! I love you=) Expect the unexpected...
|