Hello!!
Thanks for viewing
:)Ms Chan
:)
:)
:)
:)
Loves Her Family members
*BombBombMan
*ShowerGal
*ElasticGal
*Bas-scorBoy
*NoNoJie
*KangKangGe
*AndersonGal
*BIGBOY
*GameBoy
*MacGirl
*Niece
!
wishes
Family Members & Friends stay healty
Be A Better Person
Read alot MORE
Travel More Often
Strike On
NO Speciesm in this Bloody World
To Know More About My Friends
More Work & Less Complain
DREAM BIG
CBOX
Agnes
Alex
Anita
Augustine
BingYang
Calla
Cathy
Christine
Fazi
DaJie
Fion
HaoHan
HuiLing
Jessica
JieHui
JieLin
Maggie
Pearly
QiuLin
Serene
Shahira
ShuWei
SiMin
SiMin(OBS)
Steven
TeckSheng
Vanessa
Vivien
WeeLiang
ZhenHao
Shopping
Shopping
4J'07
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
Layout: & - nameless
|
|
Saturday, November 18, 2006,7:35 PM
Dear Friends
I am too tired to repeat the impression of mine for this Long John Silver lady!Thus, i decided to copy the conversation between my sister and i...
**Red represent anger!!
i am so sadded Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: y? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: family? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: or frens? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: work +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: and +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: of course Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hw cum uare sad Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: nvr play well in band Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: todae my spiking aso sux Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: but den... Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: muz take it easy de Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: : ) Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: dun be sad Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: ") +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: no la Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: den? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: gt scolding cos u are late +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: this thing to be is already ''jia chang bian fan'' le Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: cos u watch doramon? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wat happen? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: no la +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: after Doramon ..i went for band +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: nevermind +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: after +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: as usual +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i walk home +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then gonna find job +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then i went to LJS +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: Long John Silver +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: kanna scolded by the MANAGER Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: y? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hw dare she.. +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: shouldn't call that scolding Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: scold my dearest sisiter Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: *sister +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i should say i was insulted by her! Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: y? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wat did she sae? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: which long john +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she is freaky ! Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hg green? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: nono +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: without the green +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: the MALL Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hg mall +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: ya Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: e new revonate wan ar? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she is damn bad Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hw cum? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i hate her Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wat did she sae? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: fcuk Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: i aso started to hate her Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: haha +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: thought i kno i shouldn't sae that la +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she is bad Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wat did she sae? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i talk to her nicely +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i said +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: erm +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: is there any vakacy(dun kno ho to spell) +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i asked her Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: vacancy +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: how much can i earn an hour +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she started to freak +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she said +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: What you know +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: what can you do +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: then i as stunned +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i dont know what should i reply +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i as STUNNED +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: Then she still continued +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she said that.. +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: Since you dun knoe anything +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: you still dare to ask me the price +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i was SHOCK! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: INFACT DISGUSTED! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she is +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: MORE THAN ANYTHiNg i can describe! Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: hw does she look like? Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: name? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: the same as her character! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: IS WORSE! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i should have talk to her rudely in the first place lor +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: hate it man Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: nvm Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: i help u to complain +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: why should i '' ren qi duo sheng'' +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: English lesson is important! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i think i can use it NOW! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: *N0W~ Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: dun* Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: tun sheng* +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i make sure she is +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: kno that she is wrong Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wads her name arh ? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: BUT +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i kno one thing! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: SHE IS WRONG! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i d0nt think i have anything rong +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: i spoke politely +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: yet] +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she take that for granted +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: what is that! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: angry! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: and +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: sad! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: as well as +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: disgusted +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: there is such a person exist in singapore! +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: the ''Nu A''HAS MAKE THE WRONG HUMAN BEING OUT! Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: erm... Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: u dun be so agitated lst +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: i helping u to lodge a complain nw +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: nono Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: get back to u later Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: ") +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she did teach me something in life Dar dAr Dar dAr Dar...I'm oving U! says: wat? +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: no all ppl is good +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: she make me face the society faster +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: at least TS +DHANABALAN R0x!+ 3/3/06...0ur HuArt+ says: *TH!S
|
|