|
Wednesday, November 29, 2006,1:31 AM
 **** Depression**** Dear Friends
Too many things to be mentioned about yesterday! I was late for my sectional practice. Instead of 9am, i reached band room at 11am! The same old reason for my lateness, that is I could not wake up from my beauty sleep...
However, I did not have the time to do my sectional practise.I was about to late for meeting up with Fion, Lynn and Pei Shan! Thus, I just leave my h0rn and file there, leaving the poor Jessica helping me to keep it! Jessica... s0rry...=x I thought I was the latest! Never did I expect myself to be the earliest...lols
Then many happy yet embarrassed things happened in between! I was a camera freak...and so were they! Hahhaa... Many 'evidence'' were taken down. For instance,photos about Pei Shan eating the whole packet of potato chips, Drinks and a packet of chocolate!! Lols... though it was fake! Whaha...
We have taken many photos.I feel so comfortable being with them.. thanks girls^^
Together with Fion, we went for Chalert! Overall... it was fun! hahaa... Shu Pei and I intend to stay outside for the whole night , as it's not really nice to rest in the room with them.Then we decided to go for band practice the following day. However... we were not encouraged. Also...everyone wants to go home. Thus... I went home too! I could still remember vividly,it was still raining then! Lols^^
Reaching home at about 11pm... A bath... My Father cook warm porridge for me... Sleep without knowing I was sleeping....
Today!!
The very first time we were having breakfast together this very holiday! Who are we? We are Fion(SL), Jess, May and not forgetting Xue Ying!! Whahaa... We met at 7am... Anyway,I was the last to reach.At about 7.45am? Sorry,I had overslept... It was quite a good feeling to hear Fion shouting ''ALL PRESENT MDM!!'' , to Pei Shan! None of the Sections attendants were full in the morning, other than MIGHTY HORNISTS!! whahaha... c00l?!
Though expected, I still want to tell you that DING XIANG is back from his HONEY MOON!! whahaa... He is back to teach us...^^ I feel so much relieved!!
After band, Fion and I had Ramily Burger!! hehe...tasty! I like it! I wonder how does it taste like with coke?( wondering* ''/) lols
Back home, Fion was so lame! She kept saying things that are so lame! Come on...that is not a bad habit! Lols.. I was laughing as if we were really a pair of couple! Whhaaa.... Anyway...something coincidence happens! My mother is cooking curry too...I don't have to go to you house and eat!! lols WHAHAHAA...^^ 
I love them!! I will TRY not to be late...cause i don't wish you girls to be punished if i was late! waiting and waiting for you to ask...
|