|
Wednesday, October 25, 2006,5:09 PM
Dear Friends
Today?
It was the second last day of school,then it will be holiday!! I shall endure.I am feeling so execited now.Although some may say that ,''Ai ya...holiday alway need to come back for lessons,'' yet i dont think so.
Holiday is the time for us to brush up our skills.For instance,we can take up some kick-boxing or yoga courses!This will benefit our body by knowing the tactics to keep us fit and healthy!If it is too costly,then we can have morning runs instead! Anyone interested,want to have morning runs with me?! Honestly,i wish to get up earlier to have morning runs.However i am a lazy girl,who hardly meant what i have said.haha
Holiday provides more time for our family members and friends!For me,it is a misery.As most of my good friends and sisters are born in Dec...so i have to get ready to save up and buy ample of presents for their up-coming birthday,christmas and etc..Some more...i think this year my $500 has fly away...(sad)
Also,holiday is the time for us to catch up with our study! This year,i have been slacking(i must admit) For instance,my chinese language result has been dropping dramatically!As well as my A-math,Chemistry,Geography,History/ss,etc..The biggest problem is i did not have the DRIVE to study then...I believe i can do it next year(my crucial year)! LOL
I must use this two months wisely.First of all,i will help my mother with her household.Washing clothes,washing plates and cups,mopping the floor,tidy the rooms and etc... Next,i will acompany my O'level friends to give them moral supports! Then,i shall read more storybooks...to entertain myself as well to improve my languages! After that,i will have to complete all the assignments given by the LOVELY teachers. Following on,i have tons of band practices and school activities going on...Which will then use up about one month of my holiday? I hope i will fufil my dream( that is to fly kite and fishing with my dear Mighty Hornists...i wonder will i have that chance?) Guess that's will be all i wish to do during this two months...
By the way,dont you guys think SI LIANG joke is very funny? The turtle!haha...(i bet many of you did not read my post due to the tiny words with such a bright background!but nevermind) It's really very funny,and i like that joke!As it has a very unexpectable ending..haha...My sisters laughed at it too=)
I guess i am too long winded today! However,i dont care,that's me! I would like to end with Mr Khoo Motto ---> D-A-R-E TO D-R-E-A-M
|